Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sorry some of EU and all Asia Users!

Today I fixed a bug in the server database that was causing a lot of EU and all of the Asia-Pacific servers to show up incorrectly.  This change is not retro-active, meaning that the affected combat logs will still show the incorrect server information.

If you were affected by this issue and would like your combat log to show the correct information, there are two options available to you:

  1. Please email me at help@torparse.com. Be sure to include the links to the affected combat logs and the correct server information.  I will update them manually for you.
  2. Delete your combat log through your "My Logs" page and re-upload the combat log.  The bug has been fixed and the correct server information will now show up.
Thanks for the reports you guys sent me to help narrow this bug down.

No comments:

Post a Comment